Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome to Bec Blogs!

Welcome to my blog.
So this is my first ever blog and if you actually happen to be reading it, welcome.
WHY?
I have decided to start a blog for a number of reasons –
·         I have just moved from Perth to Melbourne, which has started a whole new adventure & I will use this blog to keep a journal of events.
·         I enjoy writing – so this is a good way of practicing this & possibly a lot cheaper than venting my thoughts in therapy.
·         I enjoy other people’s blogs – so I thought I should give something back.
·         All the cool kids are doing it – A lot of people who I have great respect for in sporting & business world have blogs, so why should I miss out?
·         I always have an opinion – so why not share it?
·         I think I lead an interesting life & do interesting things – As Oprah said recently “Life is better when you share it”
·         I am always up for trying something new – so here we go......
WHO?
If anyone is still reading and if you are not a family member who I have forced to read my blog to get my page visits up, (Thanks mum!) I’ll give you a quick summary of who I am and what I am all about (Again dot points are just easier) –
·         My name is Bec, I am a 27 year old female who lives with boyfriend of 5 years Matt
·         Recently moved from Perth to Melbourne
·         Work for small business injuryConnect – an online injury management system (www.injuryconnect.com.au)  
·         Enjoys keeping fit, especially cycling & running, spending the past 2 years riding my bike a hell of a lot, which included racing nationally & internationally
·         Has the best family – Dad Pete, Mum Chris and baby bro Travis
·         Plus the coolest friends in the world, all who seem to be getting married at the moment
·         Very competitive and enjoys pushing myself to the limit and chasing my goals.
WHAT?
Finally before I dive in, you may be wandering what this blog will be all about. Well to be honest I am not entirely sure, but I will be aiming to blog twice a week on a range of things that I find interesting. There may be blogs on what’s going on in my personal, sporting or work life, my opinions on world events or simply random thoughts that are going on in my head at the time. Whatever I feel like at the time really? If you feel like reading, be my guest, if not then no worries. Either way, I hope you have a lovely day!
Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment