Saturday, May 14, 2011

Feeling like to poor cousin to "Makes my Day When"

Well I know I have been a bit slack in posting on Bec Blogs and I feel bad every time I log in to my Blogger Page to see her sitting there looking deflated and feeling like a poor relation. But I have started a new project, which quite simply just gets me more excited. 

Makes My Day When…….is my latest project that I started about 3 weeks ago.

I decided to start this blog in honour of the little pleasures in life that often don’t get the recognition they deserve. Hallmark doesn’t make cards to mark these occasions but that doesn’t mean they don’t feel as exciting as a Birthday or Christmas at the time of their occurrence.
These are the things that bring a smile to your dial, make you squeal with delight, have you pump your fist with joy or simply smirk at your own good fortune.
There are so many of these little moments throughout our life and it’s time we gave them some credit.
So each day I post a blog about one of these moments that make my day when they happen.
The blogs aren’t too long but hopefully they may make you stop & think about all the little pleasures in your life that make you smile.
A few of the things that have made the list so far:
#1:          New sock day
#5:          Fresh food at the buffett
#6:          Avoiding a parking ticket
#9:          No-one sits next to you on the plane
#16:       A new checkout line opens and you are the first to be called over
#18:       You find money in your jeans

Feel free to check it out at http://makesmydaywhen.blogspot.com/ or search for ‘Makes my Day When’ on Facebook to have each day’s post sent directly into your newsfeed.

But don’t start to cry just yet, I still rate “Bec Blogs” as a valuable member of my family, so I will still be ensuing that she gets the regular attention she needs.

Enjoy your weekend!
Becstar x

No comments:

Post a Comment